Saturday, May 19, 2012

Headscarf Hair-do

I've always been envious of those girls who work cute headscarves into their hair-do's and manage to look so perfectly put together. Whenever I try it looks like... well like I just randomly tied a scarf round my head and it stands out like a sore thumb.

On Friday night I learned how to create the cutest hair-do mixing a headscarf, mini victory rolls and pin curls. It's a little hard to tell but the scarf is also tied around the ends of my hair at the back, which is then tucked up to create a 'bob' length, then the scarf brought up to tie on the top of the head with the rolls and curls created around it. That, I think is the key to making the scarf work - styling your hair around it so it looks like it belongs there!




No comments:

Post a Comment